Forms and Links
- Printable Yearly Calendar (pdf)
- 2016-17 Student Handbook (pdf)
- District Calendar
- Student Internet Use Guidelines
- Student Internet Access Policy Agreement
- Building Use Policy Agreement
- Building Use Application
- Smarter Balanced Assessment
- State Report Card
- Volunteer Forms
- Morrow County Health District
- Learn about the new Math Curriculum: Engage NY
- Oregon Rising
- Math Resources for Parents and Teachers
- School at Home/ GED/ Online Education
Immunization Summary Reports
The focus areas of Grade 5 modules
Grades & Registration
- The Heppner Elementary School Site Council meets on the 1st Tuesday of every month (except July and August) at 4:30pm in the Heppner Elementary School Library. Please contact Mrs. Sweeney for more information.
- The Site Council is a group of parents, administration, and staff from HES who discuss and provide goals and support in order to make HES the best school for our students.
- The Heppner Elementary Parent/Teacher Club meets on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 5:30pm in the Heppner Elementary School Library. Please contact Carri Grieb, current President or Mrs. Sweeney at the school for more information.
- The PTC provides support to the students and staff at HES. Our group has purchased curriculum, the AR program, a laminator, a cricket machine, and financial support to PFP, Chess Mates, assemblies, and field trips for students.
- PTC hosts the annual school carnival in the fall and an all school dance in the spring.
Parents For Parents
- The Parents For Parents committee was formed through the HES PTC by a group of parents struggling with parenting decisions. Our goal is to provide parents with opportunities to learn ways to parent more effectively. Our hope is that parents never feel that they are alone with these struggles and to provide empowerment to each other.
- Our past projects include weekly parenting tips in Monday Folders, the Smart Hearts Health Fair, speakers Michael Sedler and Mac Bledsoe, and Parenting with Dignity classes and DVDs.
- Our group meets once a month at HES. If you would like more information or to join our email list, please contact Mrs. Sweeney.